Newsletter 8 December
December 8, 2021
- Monday, 6 to 9 December
Hester Canterbury window cleaning. (Weather permitting).
- Friday, 10 Dec 5:00-7:30pm
Hester Canterbury Christmas Party. (Don’t forget this is the last day to give Alexia your entries for the fabulous Christmas competition Ralda has organized).
- Friday, 17 Dec 11:00am
Morgan Glen Iris Luncheon
- Friday, December 17
Morgan Glen Iris Tour and Luncheon rescheduled. Please RSVP as per the invite. The menu selection and sign up sheet is available at the reception desk for you to make your menu choices (Please place only one name per line).
Hester Newsletter 8 December
- An update concerning the termination of the newspaper delivery by Canterbury Newsxpress – this decision is has been made by the publishers of The Age & Financial Review, The Australian and The Herald Sun. In future all enquiries and any transactions must be made with the publishers and you will need to contact.
The Age & Financial Review phone, 13 66 66
The Australian phone, 1800 022 552
The Herald Sun phone, 1800 262 547
HWT Deliveries phone, 92921010
It is strongly recommended that you get a job reference number from each phone interaction.
- The new Summer menu will begin on Monday, 13 December and it will be commencing on Week One of the menu choices. The new menu has been distributed to your mail box. Please do not forget to give your menu choices to Alexia by lunch time of a Thursday for the next week.
- Please ensure when you are leaving the wine cellar that you have closed the door properly to maintain the correct temperature.
- For any resident who may have some hard rubbish they may wish to get rid of, there is a skip in the drive way of Faversham House you may deposit your waste in (underneath Hester Canterbury Apt G.02). Please do not put any electrical goods (including computers) or hazardous waste in the skip. As it is not known how long the skip will be on site so please take advantage of it while it is available.
- Congratulations to all Hester Canterbury residents who made our inaugural barbecue such a success. A special thank you to Ian. P, John. F, and Terry who organized the cooking (and tidying up) so successfully and to everyone who joined in on the evening. Residents especially appreciated the outdoor setting, our ability to mingle with each other and hear each other’s conversation! Now that the weather is improving, let’s hope we can have another one soon. ( Written by resident Margaret. G). By the way the bar-be-que is safely back downstairs, ready for future use.
- Don’t forget to get your entries for our Christmas competition into Alexia by lunch time Friday 10 December , the winner will be announced at our party Friday night and will be able to collect their prize then. Again a big thank you to Ralda for all the time and effort she has put into organizing the competition for the Hester Canterbury Community.
Week One of the Summer Menu starts on Monday 13 December.
Please place any orders by lunchtime the Thursday before.