Newsletter 31 March
April 12, 2021
- Friday, 2 April – Good Friday, Saturday, 3 April, Sunday, 4 April – Easter and Sunday, Monday 5 April.
Please note as there will be no staff on duty on the above dates, if you have ordered a meal on any of these dates please do not forget to collect your meal from the kitchen fridge after 4:00 pm.
- Tuesday, 13 April
The monthly meeting of the Hester Canterbury Residents’ Committee will be held on this date. If you have anything you would like included in the meetings, please put it in writing and drop your correspondence off in the committee mail box.
- Thursday, 29 April
Hester Canterbury monthly dinner- more details to follow
Download 31 March Newsletter here:
Hester Newsletter 31 March
Week Four of the Autumn Menu starts on Monday 31 March.
Please place any orders by lunchtime the Thursday before.
- Over the last few months some of our residents have moved over to Faversham House and they would very much enjoy visits from you. Please feel free to go to the Faversham House reception desk where you can be given the room number of the person you would like to visit.
- The resident who is the driving force behind the craft group (meeting on the last Monday of the month) requests that you contact her if you are still interested in this group meeting to share craft projects together. Please let Pat know if you would like this activity to continue…
- As the COVID-19 restrictions continue to be eased, it is now possible to have a coffee any time, 24 hours a day, so please feel free to use the machine as desired. (The machine will always be cleaned daily).
- If you have lost your wooden piece of massage equipment below, it is waiting for you to take it home from the reception desk in the foyer.
- There has been a request from some residents that a portable barbeque be purchased. A portable barbeque would ensure that it could be used undercover in inclement weather, and being portable it could also be protected from the elements. It is envisaged that the cost of a new barbeque would be $400- $500. There is a form at the Reception desk for you to register your opinion concerning this suggestion.
- It has been observed by the GM of Retirement Living that excessive speed is being used when egressing the Hester Canterbury garage driveway. Please slow down to a 5km speed at all times when exiting the driveway.
- Thank you to all residents who took the time to express their interest in potential weekly exercise classes resuming at Hester Canterbury. Further information will be coming concerning the classes in future newsletters.
- We would like to take this opportunity to wish all Hester Canterbury residents a most enjoyable Easter and may the Easter bunny spoil you all….