Newsletter 24 November
- Tuesday, 30 November
Residents’ Committee Meeting – if you have anything you would like discussed at the meeting please put it in writing and drop your correspondence off in the appropriate letterbox.
Please note this will be the last meeting before the Annual General Meeting.
- Wednesday, December 8 10:30am
Hester Canterbury 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held in the Main Lounge. Please register your attendance (or apology) on the sign up sheet at the reception desk.
It is in the highest interest of all residents to attend this important meeting.
Hester Newsletter 24 November
Some Changes to the COVID Restrictions
As of 11.59pm Thursday 18 November the new state wide settings are as follows:
- There are no limits on the number of people you can have in your home or in public places,
- If you are fully vaccinated you can attend hospitality venues, sporting and recreational facilities, swimming pools and sporting events,
- Residents at Faversham House may have up to 5 visitors a day,
- Masks are required indoors in limited settings including Aged Care settings. Whilst not compulsory it is strongly recommended that as best practice all residents continue to wear face masks in all common areas.
- This Friday 26 November Alexia will be on leave, Rebecca will not be on site on this day either, so if you have an evening meal ordered please do not forget to collect it from the Hester Canterbury kitchen fridge after 4.00pm.
- BBQ Fire Up – Friday 3 December
Towards the end of Happy Hour, our new community BBQ will be fired up in the courtyard. The emphasis is on a relaxed laid back affair so save the date. Be prepared to bring your own food, drink and good humour. Please see next week’s newsletter for further details.
- Hester Christmas Party Friday 10 December
Please do not forget the cut off date to sign up for the Hester Canterbury Christmas Party is the close of business Monday 29 November. The cost per person for the evening is $45.00 and this includes all food & drinks. We hope you will join us for this very special time of friendship.
- Hester Canterbury Window Cleaning
Between the 6 and 10 of December the contractors will be on site at Hester Canterbury to carry out the window cleaning of the building. More details will be provided in next week’s newsletter.
- Please note that the gym will be closed until further notice because work is being carried out to try to source and repair the water leakage that is occurring. The Thursday gym classes will be able to be held there, however because wall panels have been removed the gym equipment should not be used now until the panels are secure. We are optimistic that at least part of the equipment will be able to be used again net week. More updates will be provided in next week’s newsletter.
Week Four of the Spring Menu starts on Monday 29 November.
Please place any orders by lunchtime the Thursday before.
Did you know that Hester Canterbury has it’s own Facebook Page?
Did you know that Hester Canterbury has its own Facebook page? Please look under “Hester Canterbury” to catch up on our own Facebook page news and please don’t forget to press the “like” button as many times as you wish (and then some!)