Newsletter 14 April
- Thursday 29 April
Hester monthly dinners recommence (huzzah!)
Please see below for the menu selection:
Salmon poached in champagne, served with cauliflower puree and finished with orange, mint and artichoke salad
Slow braised beef cheek served with creamy mashed potato, silverbeet and broad beans
Chocolate croquant, raspberry gel and pistachio praline
The sign up sheet is now available at the reception desk.
Download 14 April Newsletter here:
Hester Newsletter 14 April
- Thank you to all residents who took the time to vote concerning the purchasing of a portable BBQ. Another reason to consider replacing the existing barbeque with a portable one is the close proximity to the trees where the current barbeque is located.
Your opinion is important so if you have not already done so please take the time to register your vote; the form will be available to do so at reception until close of business Friday 16 April.
- STOP THE PRESS….
We have had notice from Josh Frydenberg confirming that Canterbury Sports Oval and the two main ovals at Surrey Park will not be used by works yet to be actioned to remove the level crossings at Union and Mont Albert Roads.
- Scrabble Anyone?
If you are interested in a friendly game of Scrabble occasionally, (monthly) please add your name and preferred time and day on the sign up sheet at the reception desk. More information to come.
Week Two of the Autumn Menu starts on Monday 19 April.
Please place any orders by lunchtime the Thursday before.
Some Changes To The Visitor Sign In Registration At Hester Canterbury
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES
Visitors are no longer required to manually sign in to the Sign In book at Hester Canterbury reception desk.All visitors can now register via their mobile phone by following the simple directions on the “CHECK IN NOW” form available at the entrance of the building, in the airlock at the front entrance or by every lift entry in the basement.
All visitors must simply do the following
- Use your phone to scan the code,
- Enter your first name and phone number, and
- Look for the “tick”, and you are now checked in.
If you can’t scan in for some reason download the Service Victoria app or visit go.vic.gov.au/check-in open the app and enter 9GL NPG .
Things are happening at Hester Canterbury….
It is pleasing to report that the following outstanding works are to be completed by approximately the end of April or the beginning of May (weather conditions allowing):
- The replacement of the external wall tiles on the west wing (works will commence on or around 19 April).
- Replacement of broken tiles in the vicinity of the vegetable garden(work in this area will also commence on or around 19 April).
While there should be a minimum of disturbance to all residents at Hester Canterbury, we do appreciate your understanding and patience while these works are actioned.