Newsletter 1 February 2023
- HONOURS LIST
Our resident golfer, Joan.K, is proud to announce that she is joining the OBE Club on Thursday 2 February and to celebrate this auspicious occasion, Joan will kindly provide a cake in the Club Lounge for all residents to enjoy.
- HESTER CLASS
It appears that all of Hollywood wanted to play a part in this mouth watering comedy from 2014, ‘Chef’, the story of an acclaimed chef frustrated by his decaying artistic freedom that sets him off on a road trip across America in a food truck. Treat your funny bone and your taste buds Tuesday 7 February at 7:30pm in the Hester Class Cinema.
- GUTTER TALK
Just a reminder that Exterior Clean Melbourne will be present from 7:30am Friday 3 February to clean out and flush the gutters around the entire complex.
Download 1 February Newsletter here:
Hester Newsletter 1 February
FOR EVERY WALK OF LIFE’
Commencement of Stage One of the replacement floor starts at 8am on Monday 6 February and will include the Foyer / Reception area, the Office, Mail Boxes, Toilets and the Library. During construction works these areas will be strictly off limits to all residents and guests for approximately 11 days. Every endeavor will be made to limit the amount of inconvenience and please note the following measures that will be in place until Stage One is completed.
- Business as usual for the Club Lounge and Dining Room which will continue to be in full operation
- Mail and parcels will be individually sorted and can be collected from the Private Dining Room
- Entrance and Emergency Exit to the Lounge / Dining Room will be via the Courtyard doors next to the dining room, the private dining room, south side door closest to the Jigsaw table, or door closest to the south side covered walkway, only
- Residents in the North Wing will access the lounge / dining room via the ground floor fire exit door near the lift / veggie garden into the courtyard, or through the basement carpark
- Visitors will be instructed to use the intercom at the front entrance, however, they will need to be met at the south end gate next to the driveway or at the front, for access to the building
- Entrance / Exit to Chatham Road will be via the south side gate next to the driveway, or the north side gate at the end of the pathway past the veggie garden (Note: North gate has steps)
- The interim Office will be in the basement Consulting Room next to the Gym
- Please respect the construction site and for your safety, stay clear at all times
Week Four of the Summer Menu starts on Monday 6 February.
Please place any orders by 1pm the Thursday before.
There is now 3 designated Parking Bays for the basement car park shopping trolleys, defined by yellow tape. The positioning of these bays is taking into consideration the safest spot for all residents, closest proximity to the lifts, with easy access to the trolleys. Please always return the trolley to its designated bay after use. Thank you.
Have a wonderful week and take care